Reflector version: 220.127.116.11
Reflector.Graph version: 18.104.22.168
Before getting the new version, make sure you have a look at the release notes below!
- The graphs are now visualized in SVG by embedding Internet Explorer inside Reflector. Make sure you have a SVG viewer that works with IE installed on your machine. I strongly recommend Adobe SVG Viewer.
- The version number of the assemblies is now following Reflector version. Hence, current version number is 22.214.171.124.
- The Assembly Graph and IL graph now have clickable nodes. In general, clicking on a vertex will move the selection to that element in the Reflector tree.
- The Assembly Graph now shows all the referenced even if they are not loaded. Click on a unloaded assembly will load it in Reflector,
Adobe SVG viewer tips:
If you are using Adobe SVG viewer, here are a few tips:
- Alt + left down + move move = panning the view,
- Ctrl + left click = zoom in,
- Ctrl + Shift + left click = zoom out,
- Ctrl + left click + mouse move = zoom region,
- Right click pops up the SVG viewer context menu.
Here's the new look of the Assembly graph.